Improving VET Distance Learning through a GamifiedAsynchronous eLearning Methodology d-ICT (d-ICT)
Project Nr:.: 2021-1-EL01-KA220-VET-000024942
The d-ICT project’s goal is to tackle the disruptions caused by the shift to distance learning in VET education by introducing an innovative gamified asynchronous eLearning approach. This approach aims to enhance educators’ digital skills, engage learners, and mitigate dropout rates, ultimately promoting effective and interactive distance learning.
The objectives of the project are:
- Enhance digital skills and competencies of VET educators in distance learning.
- Develop an innovative gamified asynchronous eLearning experience.
- Combine gamification with distance learning to optimise learning outcomes.
- Increase VET learners’ engagement and curiosity, reducing dropout rates.
- Foster interaction and teamwork among classmates in distance learning settings.
- Raise awareness about the importance of interactive approaches like digital gamification in facilitating distance learning methodologies.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
– Centro Servizi Formazione
– C.I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER
– ISQ e-learning, SA
– Forum Citoyens – Burgers asb
– Association de Gestion des Fonds Européens
– INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL
The target group consists of VET educators in VET/mentoring centers, while VET learners seeking an improved distance learning experience are the indirect beneficiaries.
The outputs of the project are:
- Lessons Learned: Exploring the taken resolutions aimed at facilitating distance learning in the COVID-19 era
- “d-ICT e-Toolkit”: Introducing distance learning practices and digital tools to facilitate the e-Learning experience and create a warm e-Classroom climate
- Gamified asynchronous learning experience
You can learn more here: https://econtent.pedis.uop.gr/d-ict/