The European Erasmus+ Project “Support Me” (Supporting practitioners to train migrants in Europe) with Project Number 2019-1-FR 204-062901, aims at providing training organisations with the key knowledge and information they need, in order to work with migrant audiences, leaning on pluri-disciplinary and multi-professional approaches.
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Introduction of the professionals of the specific field to a unique Educational Material which will help them to work more effectively with the target audience.
- Raising awareness about the discrimination immigrants face in society and promoting their social and professional integration.
This project was developed by a partnership of EU countries, in which the following organizations participate:
- INSUP FORMATION, France, as the coordinator of the project.
- AIFRISSS, France.
- UNIVERSIDAD DE HUELVA, Spain.
- FEDERACION ANDALUCIA ACOGE, Spain.
- IASIS, Greece.
- Kinonikes Sineteristikes Drastiriotites Efpathon Omadon, Greece.
- Programma Integra Societa Cooperativa Sociale, Italy.
- Bupnet Bildung Undprojekt Netzwerk Gmbh, Germany.
The main activities of the project are:
- The construction of a method to support trainers and volunteers who work with migrants & refugees, via the developmend of a holistic Training Guide.
- The development of a Website, where all elements of the project can be found online.
For more information, you can visit the link of the Website: http://www.supportme.insup.org/?page_id=2&lang=en