Project leading to an Exhibition for the incorporation of Migrant children into the European school frameworks – PINOLO
Project Nr.: 2020-1-FR01-KA226-SCH-095081
The Erasmus+ KA2 “Project leading to an Exhibition for the incorporation of Migrant children into the European school frameworks”, intends to do exactly as its title suggests in the most structured, inclusive way, having in mind current trends in educational material and the most recent digital formats to equip language educators and local and migrant students with powerful skills vital for the 21 century and especially for the challenging shift to online/distance learning as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak.
The two major results of this project are:
- Modernization of second language teaching both in content and way of assumed digital tools (e-books), as well as in the way students will work for language acquisition and cultural acknowledgement and for presenting their work (blended learning exhibitions)
- Empowerment of educators and students with digital and soft skills through detailed e-reports, e-guidebooks, webinar trainings and workshops.
- Les Apprimeurs
- I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER
- SCS LogoPsyCom
- SOCIEDADE PROMOTORA DE ESTABELECIMENTOS DE ENSINO LDA
- DIEYTHINSI DEFTEROVATHMIAS EKPAIDEFSIS N PIERIAS
End users are language teachers/educators. Final beneficiaries are migrant students.
- The POEME E-Report which aims at developing the knowledge of teachers on using comprehensive digital and open educational material, whilst explaining its pedagogical value
- The POEME E-Worksheets which will help migrant students to develop their written language skills through learning about the culture of the country they currently live in but also the culture of other European countries
- Creation of 10 E-Books and training of the end users
- Interactive e-guidebook for POEME exhibitions where peer students, with the guidance of educators, will have the opportunity to work collaboratively on curating a blended (digital or physical) exhibition on cultural heritage
- Samples of POEME blended learning exhibitions
You can learn more here: https://poemeproject.eu/