Learning Through Gameplaying program, with Project number 2020-PT01-KA202-078758, aims on the empowerment of people with learning disabilities or disadvantaged backgrounds to become personal caregivers of the elderly through gaming, while also the partners of the partnership to exchange new forms of digital learning with each other.
This project is built by a consortium of EU countries, involving the following organizations:
The partnership will develop a suite of appropriate learning resources that build literacy and technical competences related to the Sector of Personal Caregivers / Geriatrics Technician in 4 main areas:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Basic health care
- Community and social intervention
- Animation activities
The objective of this Project is to create:
- A set of 25 micro learning courses/curricula with a gamification strategy dealing with the above mentioned Geriatrics main areas
- A collection of 25 themed tutorial videos, which will be uploaded in YouTube
- A compendium of 25 inclusive web-quest challenge-based educational resources
- A Bespoke Platform with a gamification methodology based on objectives and learning results achievements of the above material
The creation and subsequent gamification of these educational materials (webquests and tutorial videos recorded in elderly centres) will increase students’ understanding, proactivity, motivation and commitment, as well as increase their job opportunities and bring teachers closer to new technologies.
For more information, you can visit the Project’s official Website on the following link: