Integration and empowerment through art & culture – CULTUR’ACT
Project Nr.: 2020-1-BE01-KA227-ADU-082708
CULTUR’ACT project aims to empower vulnerable adults and youngsters (trainees in formal, informal & non formal settings including women and migrants) using Art & Culture activities/processes. The project will combine three main areas, namely:
- Social theory is related to trust, social ties, shared norms and relationships among people and communities.
- Global competence linked to skills, values, and behaviours that prepare people to thrive in a more diverse, interconnected world based on 4 main domains: Investigate the world, Recognize perspectives, Communicate ideas and Take actions.
- Art & Culture will be the mean to be used.
Therefore, the project intend to create bounds between social capital and trainees’ global competence while equipping trainers/facilitators with material to work with trainees in formal, informal and non-formal training settings, using Art & Culture techniques and processes.
To do so, 7 partners from 6 European countries (BE, CY, GR, FR, IT, XK) will work together in at an international level.
The Consortium constists of the following organizations:
- ΙΑΣΙΣ ΑμΚΕ
- CIEP asbl
- CSC SERVICE DIVERSITÉ
- ASSOCIATION DE GESTION DES FONDS EUROPEENS
- ASSOCIAZIONE PEOPLE HELP THE PEOPLE
- CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION
- KOLEGJI UNIVERSUM
The target group of the project are adult educators. Final benefiaciaries are vulnerable adults and youngesters.
The outputs of the project are:
- Cultur’Act Methodology Handbook: A pedagogical resources framework including handbook guide, training methods, basic concepts, tips and exploitation guidelines about “training and inclusion through art & culture processes” addressed to trainers and educators. It will be a step-by-step handbook guide to promote inclusion, using Art & Culture, and to improve awareness about their usefulness
- Cultur’Act Training Kit: Composed by a learning outcomes matrix, a set of practical activities based on the common training methods with innovative practical tools to support learners in their artistic & cultural activities (video, photography, theatre, broadcasting…).
- Cultur’Act Shows: Α set of “shows/spectacles” created at national and/or Europeanlevel by the participants on different supports
- Cultur’Act Educational Digital Hub: An e-learning platform for open access to be used by teachers/trainers as well as learners
You can learn more here: https://culturact.eu/about-project/