The Local Government Organization under the name Municipality of Chalkida located at Lilantion & Megasthenous Street 341 00 Chalkida and Non-Profit Organization /strong> under the name AMKE IASIS located at 297 Acharnon Street, . of the Project «“A for Human” » concerning the “Housing and Work for Homeless” program , of the Ministry of Labor, , Social Security & Social Solidarity, based in Athens, 29 Stadiou Street, , with the National Institute of Management Labor and Human Resources (E.I.E.A.D.), , located in Str K.Palama no. 6 – 8. . The program was approved by Act No. D13 / no. 36900/2072 / 03.07.2018 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Approval.
The purpose of the Plan is to include up to eighteen (18) months into the program, 35 people registered by the Municipal Social Services as homeless living on the street or inappropriate accommodation (caravans, cars, makeshift constructions, shacks, shacks). , containers, non-residential buildings under current law) or hosted in Transitional Homeless Hostels or Bedrooms or hosted in Hostels of Women Victims of Violence or hosted in Child Protection Structures and completed when they are 18, they do not study or have access to a home. Of all adult beneficiaries, a 20% inclusion in the reintegration pillar is mandatory as set out in the Call for Proposals.
Specific Objectives of the Plan are:
ST 1:The immediate transition to autonomous livelihoods through the provision of housing and social care services.
ST 2: Mobilizing for reintegration into the social fabric through the provision of counseling and labor reintegration services.
ST 3: Inclusion in the program of all project beneficiaries for up to eighteen months.
ST 4: Of all adult beneficiaries, the mandatory inclusion of a minimum of 20% in the labor reintegration pillar.
ST 5: The development of synergies with the relevant Social Services of the Beneficiary and other Public Bodies.
Social reintegration of beneficiaries
Aiming at the successful Work Reintegration of the target group, the Municipality of Halkida in collaboration with IASIS will provide the following services to the beneficiaries with the aim of empowering and supporting them both in the field of job search and in the work environment:
- Psychosocial Services (individual & group)
- Legal Counseling
- Administrative support services
- Interconnection of the beneficiary with other social actors
- Occupational Counseling – Education
- Job counseling and reintegration into the labor market
- Collaboration with local OAED Employment Promotion Centers to provide counseling services
- Information on rights and obligations at work,
iii. Information on the possibilities of finding a legal job and attending education / training programs,
- Looking for a job that meets the needs of each beneficiary,
- Assistance to beneficiaries in accessing the labor market (eg CV, accounting, tax, legal, etc.),
- Special individual and group counseling for labor market integration.
vii. Informing the local community and seeking cooperation with employers
viii. Support and mediation between employee and employer
- Monitoring and updating the Beneficiary Social Reintegration Plan
- Assessment of the social reintegration process of the beneficiaries
iii. Develop a plan for monitoring and supporting beneficiaries after the end of the program