The Erasmus+ Project “YOUWEEN” (YOUng Women grEen Entrepreneurs) with Project Number 2020-2-PL01-KA205-082849 emphasizes the importance of young women entrepreneurship, living in remote areas and also highlights the need of their education. Therefore, they will be able to contribute to their family income and to get rid of the social and economic stereotypes that keep them on the sidelines. This project is built by a consortium of EU countries, involving the following organizations:
- EUROPEAN GRANTS INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY SRL, Italy (egina.eu)
- FONDACIJA AGRO CENTAR ZA EDUKACIJA FACE, The Republic of North Macedonia (www.face.org.mk)
- INDEPENDENT ACADEMIC RESEARCH STUDIES INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE, United Kingdom (www.iars.org.uk)
- IASIS NGO, Greece (www.iasismed.eu)
- ASOCIACION DE INNOVACION EMPRENDIMIENTOY TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACION Y LA COMUNICACION INNETICA, Spain (www.innetica.org)
- MB “Efekto grupe”, Lithuania (efektasgroup.com)
The main outputs of the project are:
- Set of educational videos. Based on the one hand on good practices and on the other hand on the needs of young women through the methodology of the training cycle.
- Virtual Interactive Network and platform. The network will be a useful tool for young women to engage with the project at a transnational level. The platform will be the most strategic and effective tool for the purpose of disseminating the activities that have already taken place.
- Exploitation roadmap and guidelines for policy influence. Exploitation activities to be enhanced for organizations outside the project consortium, including key stakeholders such as policymakers and non-formal youth training providers, who really want to integrate the project’s outcomes into their training.
For more information, you can visit the Project’s official Website on the following link: