Yes We Can!
Project Nr.: 2019-PL01-KA204-065197
The European Erasmus+ KA2 Project “Yes We Can!” is an attempt to enable senior citizens with low ICT literacy to use the existing and new IT tools and support them in their life-long learning process. The main scientific approach, on which the Methodology of the project is based is the Freire’s Model “Pedagogy of the Oppressed”, which is transformed into the modern reality and used as a methodology of ICT learning together with experiential learning approach.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- FUNDACJA EUROPEJSKI INSTYTUTOUTSOURCINGU
- DENEYIMSEL EGITIMMERKEZI DERNEGI
- RIZIKA INTERNETU AKOMUNIKACNICHTECHNOLOGII
- DIGITAL SPHERE
The target group of the project is adult educators. Final beneficiaries are senior learners.
The outputs of the project are:
- A state-of-the-art report
- A guidebook on the adaptation of Freire methodology for ICT needs of modern senior students
- Guide for senior educators with adaptation of Freire methodology in the ICT learning
- An online portal dedicated for educators
- A mobile device application for educates and educators
- The training module for the learning activities, based on the Freire and experiential learning methodologies
You can learn more here: https://edusenior.org/