Improving teaching methods in Emotional Intelligence and Gender Equality Training for adult educators through digital solutions – We Men
Project Nr.: 2020-1-UK01-KA204-079258
The Erasmus+ KA2 project “We Men” aims to strengthen the capacity of adult education to address gender inequality in Europe through digital solutions.
As the name suggests, the We Men project focuses on strengthening the involvement of adult male students and teachers in the fight against gender inequality. We cannot address gender inequality without addressing the role of men in supporting current systems and social practices. We also believe that male educators have a strategic role in transforming the attitudes of other men who resist gender issues.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- IASIS NGO
- ASPIRE EDUCATION GROUP LTD
- INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL
- VSL SKUDUTISKIO AKADEMIJA
- OÜ VESTIFEX
- INNOQUALITY SYSTEMS LIMITED
The target groups of the project are male adult educators and their trainees. The final beneficiaries are women in general.
The results of the project are:
- A collection of innovative practices, projects, policies, methodologies, approaches, educational resources and tools for Emotional Intelligence and Education for Gender Equality.
- A conceptual and pedagogical “core”, a document providing cutting-edge theoretical principles and pedagogical approaches for Emotional Intelligence and Education for Gender Equality
- Hybrid learning courses aimed at training Adult Educators to be able to teach aspects of gender equality through Emotional Intelligence to their male trainees.
You can learn more here: https://www.we-men.org/