URBAN YOUTH GARDENS
Project Number: 2021-2-EL02-KA220-YOU-000049255
The program aims to reconnect young people with nature as let nature act as a healing power for the young people that we will be working with.
Help the young people realize where their food comes from and what it takes for food to grow. This will lead to a better appreciation for the farmer and his work as well.
Introduce the farm to Fork concept and how we can make use of that to fight Global Warming.
- Prisms (Malta)
- Municipality of Egaleo
- EGInA (Italy)
- State Of The Art And Platform Of Urban Sustainability And Green Space Utilization
- Video Guides On Urban Sustainability And Farming
- Interactive Urban Sustainability and Farming Application
- Public Green Spaces Interventions
- Sustainable Cookbook Publishing