ReWrite your story
Project Nr.: 2020-1-EL01-KA202-079002
The Erasmus+ KA2 project ‘’Rewrite your story” aspires create an innovative curriculum accompanied by tools and methodologies about storytelling practices to be applied by caregivers who work with seniors.
The main objectives are to:
- To arm the caregivers with a handy tool which improves, updates and boosts the quality of their services, broadens their knowledge and skills, and helps them be more confident for project making in their future career.
- To develop an educational material for the caregivers to give to the elderly people the opportunity to overcome the barrier of age.
The main methodology that will be used is the story telling. A variety of artistic forms, such as performing arts (dance / video dance, theater / documentary theater), visual arts (digital narration, stop motion video) and creative writing (e-book) will be the core of the educational material.
- AEVA – ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO E VALORIZACAO DA REGIAO DE AVEIRO
- UNIVERSITY OF PELOPONNESE
- KINONIKES SINETERISTIKES DRASTIRIOTITES EFPATHON OMADON
- Institut Regional d’Insertion Professionnelle et Sociale
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD
- ALL DIGITAL AISBL
- Asociación La Bien Pagá Espacio Escénico
End users of the project are the caregivers and final beneficiaries are the seniors.
- Focus Groups’ methodology guide for identifying needs, artistic potential, and preferences
- Curriculum for care givers working with Storytelling Techniques
- Toolbox containing the educational exercises
- Handbook containing the methodology of the techniques
- IT open platform with the methodology, the toolbox and all the IT & cultural products
- Recommendations for policy makers and training providers
You can learn more here: https://restorytocare.eu/