The Erasmus+ Project PINOLO (Professional training of unemployed artists) with project number 2020-1-UK01-KA204-079024, proposes a training program that mainly targets unemployed artists, in order to assist them in joining the business world, especially in the post-COVID-19 era.
The objectives of the project are:
- Introduction of artists to a unique Educational Material, which will help them appreciate the value of experiential learning and adult education.
- Provision of tools to participate in social entrepreneurship, as well as in other initiatives and employment opportunities.
- Raising awareness about the discrimination that the unemployed may face in society and promoting their social, economic and professional integration.
This project was developed by a partnership of EU countries, in which the following organizations participate:
- SAFE regeneration, United Kingdom, as coordinating organisation (www.saferegeneration.org.uk)
- IASIS NGO, Greece (www.iasismed.eu)
- LA BIEN PAGA, Spain (www.labienpaga.es)
- Center for Social Innovation, Cyprus (www.csicy.com)
- EVOLVE Global Solutions, United Kingdom (www.evolveglobal.co.uk)
- ITG Conseil, France (www.itg.fr)
- Business Foundation for Education, Bulgaria (www.fbo.bg)
- Fundacja Tale Euro Est, Poland (www.facebook.com/taleeuroest)
The main results of the project are:
- Based on a research and needs analysis at the beginning of the project, the participating organizations developed a Manual with the aim of introducing artists to social entrepreneurship.
- A complete educational guide, full of practical exercises and tools, aimed at artists, which covers topics around the strengthening of professional skills, as well as personal development.
- The “PINOLO” platform, which provides access to educational content, introduces a communication forum and other pages with relevant material.
For more information, feel free to go through the official webpage of the project: https://www.pinoloeurope.eu/