Intergenerational pedagogies for adult learning – INTEL
Project Nr.: 2021-1-LT01-KA220-ADU-000033644
The project INTEL was designed to address the needs of adult learners of different ages in Europe, who are facing different barriers in learning, as well as to promote inclusion, intergenerational, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue and active citizenship among young EU citizens in general. The concrete objectives of the project INTEL are the following:
- Extending and developing the competences of adult educators and other personnel who support adult learners in diverse sectors and activities.
- Promoting innovative pedagogies and methods for teaching, learning and assessment that allow the exchange of knowledge and skills among intergenerational groups including the use of digital skills in creative, collaborative and efficient ways.
- Promoting the internationalization of adult education and the growing use of digital learning.
- Supporting the creation of flexible learning pathways in line with adult learners’ needs across the EU.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- UAB KAUNO PETRASIUNU DARBO RINKOS MOKYMO CENTRAS
- I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER
- ASOCIACIÓN VALENCIA INNO HUB
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD
- MOBILIZING EXPERTISE AB
- LAI-MOMO SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA SOCIALE
The target group of the project is adult educators. Final beneficiaries are adult learners.
The outputs of the project are:
- An interactive training curriculum
- An online learning platform
- An interactive guidebook
You can learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/INTELprojectEU