Project Nr.: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-ADU-000026661
European citizens have difficulty verifying health-related information on the internet. One of the key impediments, according to the Commission’s e-Health Action Plan (2012-2020), is the lack of awareness, confidence, and skills in discovering, analyzing, and assessing online information.
The “HEAL” initiative, which is supported by the European Union, aims to address this issue by closing the digital education gap and increasing public awareness of data protection by providing the necessary tools.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- STIFTUNG DIGITALE CHANCEN
- SIMBIOZA GENESIS, SOCIALNO PODJETJE
- ASOCIACIJA “VIESIEJI INTERNETO PRIEIGOS
The target group of the project is adult educators. Final beneficiaries are low digital skills adults.
The outputs of the project are:
- A Digital Health Repository of methodologies, practices and tools
- The digital health literacy training kit
- A European digital health netiquette