Title: GEMMA – Game based learning for Enhancement of new skills usingMicro-MOOCs for Academic staff
Project Nr:: 2022-1-IT02-KA220-HED-000087512
GEMMA is set to create a groundbreaking training course for researchers, spanning from PhD students to professors in Higher Education Institutions. This course will equip academic staff with essential digital, entrepreneurial, and life skills. As the digital landscape becomes increasingly integral to research and teaching, these skills have never been more crucial. In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, academics have adapted to a dynamic work environment, making the enhancement of their soft and trans-disciplinary skills essential. This improvement will not only balance work and free time but also have a positive impact on teaching quality and, consequently, their students’ learning experiences.
The objectives of the project are:
- A training course for researchers (from PhD students to professors) in HEIs aimed at furnishing the academic staff of the digital, entrepreneurial and life skills.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI BARI ALDO MORO
- UNIWERSYTET IM. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA W POZNANIU
- UNIVERSITAT DE VALENCIA
- Serious GameFactory – SGF sr
The target group is the academic staff with the aim to improve some of key competencies and skills individuated by the European Commission in The Council Recommendation on Key Competences for Lifelong Learning in May 2018.
The outputs of the project are:
- The holistic training framework and model
- The MOOC
- The Serious game/APP
- The operative guidelines