FLIPPMI – Supporting the participation of migrant families in Flipped Learning
Project Nr.: 2021-1-BE01-KA220-SCH-000024579
The Flipped Classroom is a pedagogical model that transfers the work of certain learning processes outside the classroom and uses class time, together with the teacher’s experience, to facilitate and enhance other processes of acquisition and practice of knowledge within the classroom. It is a comprehensive approach that, when applied successfully, can support all phases of a learning cycle.
The Erasmus+ KA2 Project FLIPPMI aims at strengthening the participation of migrant families in Flipped Learning through Family Learning methods by equipping intercultural mediators with the necessary skills and resources to support the process.
Intercultural mediators will contribute to create inclusive environments in the schools by promoting positive relationships between migrant students and their families as well as in the wider school community. By doing so, the project will support:
- The learning process and outcomes of migrant students with the Flipped approach
- The parental engagement of migrant families through Family Learning techniques, which will reinforce the educational progress and results of their kids.
Therefore, the project will contribute to promote social inclusion of both migrant students and their families, fostering equality and learning success in intercultural classrooms in schools.
- INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL
- ISTANBUL VALILIGI
- Asociación La Bien Pagá Espacio Escénico
- KIST Consult e.U.
- Directorate of Secondary Education, Lasithi
- INNOQUALITY SYSTEMS LIMITED
- LE MONDE DES POSSIBLES ASBL
The target users are the intercultural mediators, and the final beneficiaries are the migrant pupils and parents
- Matrix of competencies on Flipped Learning for migrant families through Family Learning
- FLIPPMI Online Campus
- Practical activities set on Flipped Learning for migrant families through Family Learning