Title: FAMILY CARE – Supporting the validation of competencies acquired by Family Caregivers in non-formal and informal learning through digital badges and micro-credentials
Project Nr: 2022-1-LT01-KA220-ADU-000087923
The FAMILY CARE project aims to support Family Caregivers in validating their competencies acquired through non-formal and informal learning, using digital badges and micro-credentials.
The objectives of the project are:
1. Collaborate with Adult Educators, Counsellors, and Guidance professionals.
2. Utilize digital badges and micro-credentials to validate Family Caregivers’ skills.
3. Facilitate their transition into the labor market with improved employability.
The Consortium consists of the following organizations:
- VsI Skudutiskio akademija
- DISRUPTIA, S.L.U
- Asociación La Bien Pagá Espacio Escénico
- Fundacja Agencji Sluzby Spolecznej
- International Association of New Beginnings by Prevention and Treatment of Trauma
- INNOQUALITY SYSTEMS LIMITED
The target group includes the project partnership, National Experts Group collaborators, individuals, and organizations benefiting from FAMILY CARE’s products and insights.
The outputs of the project are:
- Quality and Evaluation Plan.
- European Framework of Competences in digital validation of competences for Family Caregivers.
- Family CARE Virtual Campus for adult teachers, counsellors and guidance professionals and Family Caregivers.
- Mobile Assessment App on digital validation of competences for Family Caregivers- Pilot actions in Lithuania, Spain, Poland, Turkey and Greece.
- Report of Guidelines and Recommendations.
- Sharing and Promotion Plan- Exploitation and Sustainability Strategy.
You can learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100091488654918