DIV Project Database for Inclusion with Volunteering
Project Number: 2021-1-IT02-KA210-ADU-000035060
- ACLI Firenze-Italy,
- Fundació Campus Arnau d’Escala-Spain
- IASIS- Greece)
The DIV Project Database for Inclusion with Volunteering 2021-1-IT02-KA210-ADU-000035060 aims to build an online aggregator Database of useful services for the integration of those who remain outside social rights due to a lack of tools, information, human and technological support. The Project’s partners are ACLI Firenze-Italy, Fundació Campus Arnau d’Escala-Spain and IASIS- Greece.
The DIV, Database for Inclusion with Volunteering, project aims to build an online aggregator Database of useful services for the integration of those who remain outside social rights due to a lack of tools, information, human and technological support. In fact, there is a lack of a database of public, private and voluntary proximity services that guarantees on the one hand the necessary information for the most vulnerable people and on the other a catalogue of opportunities in the world of associations for anyone who wants to volunteer.
The project aims to map the services active on the territory of the 3 partner countries ACLI Firenze- IT, Fundació Campus Arnau d’ Escala-SP, IASIS-GR that fight social exclusion, file their activities, also map them on paper, digitize them, build a database, create a demand and an offer between those who offer services and those who need them, and also between those who offer services and those who want to volunteer.
- to map digitally private and third sector services active on social exclusion on the provincial territory
- to set-up a database of proximity services useful in contrasting margins
- to develop local solidarity networks
- to set-up an updated repository of services for vulnerable people and for anyone wishing to volunteer
- to lay out a site and social networks in order to promote the service
- Research of public, private and third sector services and associations active in the provincial territory -Digital and paper mapping of services
- Detailed data of the Associations based on sectors, contacts and timetables
- Creation of a database of local services and associations against social exclusion
- Digital support of the ACLI, IASIS and Fundació Campus Arnau d’Escala counters to adult people
- Test of the database on the users of the partnership
- Promotion of the database and matching the demand for needs with the volunteer offer of citizens
- Dissemination of results: social network
- Vulnerable groups
- General Public