CollaborArt – Fostering Collective Creativity for Social Innovation through Art-based virtual Gamification
Project Nr.: 2020-1-FR01-KA227-DC969420
The recent COVID-19 crisis has just confirmed how important it is to improve the capacity of our societies to develop innovative solutions to overcome current challenges. SOCIAL INNOVATIONS are new social practices that aim to meet social needs in a better way which arise from working conditions, education, community development or health. These ideas are created to expand and strengthen civil society. Enhancing the creative capacity of citizens is key to making this possible and education systems in Europe, including Adult Education (AE), have a key role to play in this.
CollaborArt is an Erasmus+ project that aims to develop the capacity of EU teachers to promote Collective Creativity for Social Innovation through art-based virtual gamification.
The CollaborArt project brings together 7 expert organisations in the EU social innovation sector from France, Ireland, Greece, Greece, Turkey and Spain. They have worked together with an extensive network of national and European stakeholders to identify KEY AREAS OF ACTION to promote Collective Creativity for Social Innovation in the EU.
The Consortium consists of the following organisations:
- ΙΑΣΙΣ ΑμΚΕ
- COOPÉRATIVE POUR LE DÉVELOPPEMENT DE L’EMPLOI DANS LES MÉTIERS DUPATRIMOINE
- INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO YLA FORMACION SL
- FUTURE IN PERSPECTIVE LIMITED
- ASOCIACIÓN LA BIEN PAGÁ ESPACIO ESCÉNICO
- ISTANBUL VALILIGI
- INNOQUALITY SYSTEMS LIMITED
The target group of the project is adult educators. The final beneficiaries are adult learners at risk of social marginalisation.
The results of the project are:
- An ECVET curriculum in art-based virtual gamification to promote collective creativity for social innovation
- A multilingual e-learning platform
- A gamification application
- A guide to validation, certification and accreditation
You can find out more about the project: