Title: Be Active, be a Citizen
Project Number: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-YOU-000028772
- Fundatia de Sprijin Comunitar (Romania)
- IASIS ( Greece)
- ANZIANI E NON SOLO SOCIETA COOPERATIVA SOCIALE( Italy)
- KINONIKES SINETERISTIKES DRASTIRIOTITES EFPATHON OMADON (Greece)
- ASOCIATIA HABILITAS – CENTRUL DE RESURSE SI FORMARE PROFESIONALA (Romania)
- Center for Drama in Education and Art CEDEUM (Serbia)
- Redial Partnership CLG (Ireland)
- young people, aged from 15 to 24, living in disadvantaged neighborhoods
- youth workers implementing non formal education programs to support them
The project titled “Be Active, Be a Citizen” (BeAC) aims to develop training resources to help young people, aged from 15 to 24, living in disadvantaged neighborhoods to acquire and put in practice critical thinking skills. The project aims to build the capacities of the professionals, so as they can support young people in acquiring and developing their critical thinking skills and to apply them in active citizenships practices.
- supporting the development of critical thinking skills among disadvantaged youth
- promoting pro-social behaviors among disadvantaged youth, including increased Environmental citizenship, Democratic citizenship at the EU level and Social citizenship
- support to social inclusion of youth coming from marginalized contexts
- support the upskilling of youth workers for the implementation of tailored active citizenship training programmes.