Title: AGORA VETPro 4.0: Advanced Guidance for Recognition of Opportunities and Attractiveness for VET Professionals 4.0
Project Nr.: 2021-1-BG01-KA220-VET-000034880
Centuries ago, Agoras were the main gathering points for people living in the ancient Greek cities. Now a team of 6 organizations from 6 European countries gather to build an Agora of the Attractive Vocational Educational Training (VET) where all the interested and engaged parties can meet, work together and contribute to the recognition of the VET system as a meaningful and respected career path.
The Erasmus+ KA2 Project “AGORA VetPro 4.0” through its activities, results, and impact foreseen, directly works for achieving the main objectives which are:
- to address the identified training needs of its main target group that includes VET teachers and trainers, mentors, career practitioners, HRs to ensure their competence-based motivation to work
- to promote attractive VET as a career pathway leading to enhanced employability and better professional realization of the young people
- FONDATSIYA NA BIZNESA ZA OBRAZOVANI
- ITG CONSEIL
- CIAPE – CENTRO ITALIANO PER L’APPRENDIMENTO PERMANENTE
- Mindshift Talent Advisory lda
- INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL
The direct target group of the project is VET teachers and trainers, mentors, career practitioners, HRs. The indirect target group is students/trainees and parents
- The definition of a competence profile and code of conduct detailing the specific knowledge, skills, autonomy and responsibility necessary to promote, guide, assist, facilitate and assess attractive VET options – both formal and non-formal.
- A training program answering the main training needs of the targeted professionals
- Talks and App, a separate section on the project website where inspirational videos will be uploaded.
You can learn more here: https://agora-vetpro.eu/