The European project «A part of EU» ,with project number 2019-2-ES02-KA205-013603 ,faces one of the greatest challenges of European Union nowadays: the participation of young migrants, minorities and third-country nationals in civic and democratic life.
It is important to ensure active participation in decision-making, involvement in social and political life and interconnection of this population with European values, strengthening their voluntary commitment, solidarity, intercultural understanding and learning mobility.
This project is built by a consortium of EU countries, involving the following organisations:
- SOLIDARIDAD SIN FRONTERAS “SSF”, Spain (http://www.ssf.org.es/ )
- Unione dei Comuni della Bassa Romagna, Italy (http://www.labassaromagna.it/ )
- GUARANÍ NGO, Spain (http://www.asociacionguarani.com/)
- IASIS NGO, Greece (iasismed.eu)
Therefore, the APOFEU program aims to involve young people in the processes of citizen participation, which is especially aligned with the following objectives:
- connecting EU with Youth
- equality of All Genders
- inclusive Societies
- information & Constructive Dialogue
- space and Participation for All
- sustainable Green Europe
- youth Organisations & Europe Programmes
For more information please visit the project’s website: