The civil non-profit company “Amke IASIS (hereinafter “the Company”), has created the website www.iasismed.eu in order to provide information to users/visitors who navigate to it about its services, programs and its broader activity, its partner institutions and structures.
Α. Content of the website and limits of liability
The name, distinctive title, trademark, photographs, graphics, distinctive features, promotional campaigns, as well as all the content of the information, electronic files, services and everything else contained on the www.iasismed.eu website, whether as illustrations or words, belong exclusively to the Company and constitute protected intellectual property. Trademarks, names, or other intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties that may be exposed on the www.iasismed.eu website are also protected in accordance with the legislation in force.
The content included on this website includes accurate and up-to-date information, updated statistics and actions of the Company. The Company makes every effort to ensure that the information, statistics, actions and in general the content available through the website www.iasismed.eu is accurate, clear and up-to-date. In any case, the Company does not bear any responsibility towards the visitor/user or any other third party for any damage that may be caused to the visitor/user due to the non-updating of the above-described information.
In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage that a user/visitor of its website may suffer in relation to the operation or not and/or use of its website and/or inability to provide services and/or information available from it and/or services and/or information available through it.
Β. Obligations and liability of Visitors/Users
In particular, it is indicated indicatively and not restrictively that any act that is contrary to the law or may harm the Company, its employees and/or third parties is expressly prohibited. More specifically, it is prohibited:
– interfering with the iasismed.eu website in order to mislead any third party as to its content with the ultimate aim of damaging the Company’s credibility and reputation or endangering the safety of other users/visitors or preventing free access to this website.
– distortion of information and/or the dissemination of false information about the actions, programs, services and promotions and advertising campaigns, as well as the unauthorized publication by the Company of unsubstantiated and unprovable information that has as its primary or non-primary purpose the misleading of visitors and citizens in general, the direct or indirect influence on their behavior and the damage to the Company. In particular, the dissemination of any kind of data or information with content that is illegal, damaging, abusive, abusive, pornographic, threatening, harmful to minors, expresses national, racial or other discrimination, such as, but not limited to, those of sexual orientation or social origin and, in general, may in any way offend the freedom of man.
– the installation and/or promotion, in any way, of any type of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited e-mails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized content promotion, as well as the installation of advertising messages without the written consent of the Company
– the installation of code, program files that may in any way cause malfunctions in the smooth operation of the website or that may hinder the use of the website by third parties.
– causing, through the use of the website, damage in general to any third party in any way
C. Provision and Availability of Content
The Company makes every effort to ensure the maintenance and availability of the website www.iasismed.eu. However, it cannot guarantee that this website, as well as any information, service or program included in it, will be provided uninterrupted and free of any technical problems. Furthermore, Etiaria reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of its website with and/or without notice to its visitors, as its availability may also depend on factors external to it and outside its sphere of responsibility or influence. In any case, the Company does not bear any responsibility in the event that the visitor is unable to visit the website www.iasismed.eu.
The Company also makes every effort to protect its website from malicious software, without, however, guaranteeing that both the website and the servers through which the contents and services are provided to visitors/users do not contain viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, each user should ensure that his/her own means of accessing the website www.iasismed.eu is protected by his/her own means (such as, but not limited to, the use of antivirus software) before any navigation or use.
D. Personal Data
The Company may keep in a file and process the personal data of visitors to the website www.iasismed.eu, of which it becomes aware due to the visitor’s navigation or communication with the Company. For this purpose, the Company has created a separate Policy for the processing of personal data of visitors/users of its website in compliance with European Regulation 2016/379 and Law No. 4624/2019.
In any case, the Company does not bear any responsibility towards the user/visitor of this website in case of use of personal data that the user has declared to a third natural or legal person through a hyperlink to the website of this third person via www.iasismed.eu.
Ε. Links to other websites
The Company does not bear any responsibility, nor is it in a position to influence the content of websites to which links may be found on its website. Any problems and/or damages that may arise from the use of websites to which links on this website refer are the sole responsibility of the providers of these websites.
Through the website www.iasismed.eu, cookies are used, in accordance with the usual practices of the Internet, in order to improve the access and browsing of visitors in order to collect information related to it.
Cookies are small files that are stored by the server of the website www.iasismed.eu on the hard disk of the computer or other electronic device that visitors use.Cookies are unique for each web browser (web browser, e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and contain anonymous information that relates to the web pages that users visit and the devices they use in order to store the preferences of visitors and generally improve their browsing experience on the website.
The company uses as many cookies as are strictly necessary in order to obtain information about the traffic and the way users browse the website, as well as the Google Analytics service to record the traffic and statistics of this traffic. Through the Google Analytics service, the Company processes anonymous data such as, but not limited to, the duration of the visit to the website, the type of browser used, the location from which the visit originated and its frequency.
Ζ. General Conditions – Applicable Law