The SSF project aims to the education / training of trainers / consultants of IASIS NGO in terms of innovative training methods and counseling refugees – immigrants in order to serve the needs of the beneficiaries and to increase the quality of the provided services.
The main objectives of SSF project are relate to:
- Finding innovative methods of networking NGO community, methodologies in order to raise awareness of immigrant / refugee issues
- Learning new ways of attracting beneficiaries – the ‘building’ of service step by step
- Exploring the host tools and recording the needs of refugees / migrants
- Upgrading of the personnel’s knowledge potential
- Exploring the training program design methodology for refugees / immigrants and, generally, people with different cultural backgrounds
- Monitoring of addressing legal issues of refugees / migrants, the legal aspects of counseling and its applications
- Effective ways to integrate the gender perspective in refugee / immigrant movement
- The diffusion of projects and related good practices visibility of NGOs
- Networking with stakeholders in the European area, who are working in the field of immigration / refugee
- The consolidation of the relationship between the two organizations and the transformation of some new proposals and products
- Dissemination of our work at national and European level
- Prevention and treatment of burnout syndrome
The project is a staff mobility which is implemented under the key action Mobility of Learners of Erasmus+ programme.
In the project cooperate organizations from Spain and Greece.