First Intellectual Output of “THRIVE” project is available in all partners’ languages presenting the Final State of the Art report: context analysis, needs and recommendations.
The Final State of the Art Report provides a clear understanding, at national and European level, about:
- Reality of educational systems in all partner countries regarding preschools and elementary schools.
- The current situation within preschool and elementary school regarding professional development of teachers/educators.
- Existing policies, good practices and needs about teachers’/educators’ professional development, as well as obstacles for the participation of teachers/educators in professional development programs
- Educational needs and teaching deficits of teachers/educators working with young children.
- Knowledge gap of non-formal learning methodology amongst teachers/educators of young children.
In the section “Annexes” you have access to all National Reports presenting the research activities which took place in all partners’ countries (Greece, Austria, Germany, UK, Spain and Italy)
THRIVE – Final State of the Art report: context analysis, needs and recommendations